“There’s an app for that.” How many times have we heard those words? You can find an app to practice yoga, cook, remind you to drink water, do brain exercises, learn Spanish, and pretty much anything else.
“Royal Oaks always has been ahead of the curve with technology in senior housing,” explained Mary Ellen Thieroff, Marketing Director. “People rely on their mobile phones as command central for all facets of life. It seemed natural for us to develop an app to give prospects the most up-to-date information on our events, menus, and general campus happenings.” The app is available at the App Store for I-Phone users and at Google Play for Android users.
Although not a substitute for a personal visit, during this particular time with the campus hosting visitors on a limited basis, the app does showcase our community with photos, videos, and even our movie, It’s a Wonderful Sun City Life. Residents talk about what they love about living at Royal Oaks in four video testimonials. And you’ll even be able to see our newly released music video starring our employees! You can download the app on both your mobile phone and your tablet.
By downloading the app today, you’ll:
- Get immediate updates on our blog posts. Some are educational, some are just fun. All are worth reading to give you a flavor of what living at Royal Oaks is all about.
- View floor plans, campus photos, and amenities instantly from your cell phone or tablet.
- See the different clubs active on campus. Many still meet remotely during this time.
- Get updates on Inspirata Pointe, our new neighborhood being built on the west side of our campus with 156 villas and apartment homes, two new restaurants, a sports bar, 2 dog parks, and bocce ball court.
Once we’re back into full gear, app users will:
- Get notified of special marketing events on and off campus so you can easily register. There’s always food involved!
- See weekly menu changes and specials, including what Chef Paul is serving in The Arbors, our fine-dining restaurant. When you tour, we do invite you to a complimentary meal in the Oak Room or Acorn Grill once those restaurants are fully open.
- See how much fun goes on here each day with the resident-driven activities and events arranged for a myriad of activity personnel.
Club Connect members and Inspirata Pointe charter members have a unique access within the app that allows for special privileges. Call 623-815-4132 if you are one of our members who haven’t yet gotten set up on the app.
Our Inspirata Pointe Information Center, located off campus, is fully open for in-person tours with outstanding technology being used to showcase this new neighborhood’s floor plans and common spaces. Our 4-person marketing staff at that location wear masks and disinfect their spaces after each appointment. If you are eager to see how Inspirata Pointe may fit into your future plans (expected opening in 2023), call 623-815-4274 for an appointment.
We are accepting tours at the current campus, although our restaurants are still currently closed for in-person dining. You can view model homes, see most common spaces, and get a general view of the expansiveness of the campus. We do ask you wear a mask and your temperature will be taken. Call 623-815-4132 to arrange a private tour.