A Rewarding Occupation. A First-class Team.
Enjoy coming to work each day! Here you’re a part of an innovative, forward-thinking team in a community recognized as a leader. At Royal Oaks, we consider people to be our most valuable assets and together we share a common goal—to be first class.
Over 300 dedicated employees think Royal Oaks is an inspiring, rewarding place to work. We offer interesting jobs, excellent benefits, opportunities to advance your career and the invaluable satisfaction of making a difference in the lives of others.
Empowering people to live
an engaged, inspired,
As Employees of Royal Oaks, We Adhere to the Following Core Values:
- Make every effort to do each job function right.
- Take ownership of problems, questions or issues and assist with problem resolution.
- Identify barriers to efficiency and effectiveness and suggest ways to improve it.
- Honesty in all interactions with others.
- Report of self-errors to correct problems and develop trust.
- Treat all persons encountered with dignity and respect.
- Promote cooperation and teamwork amongst coworkers.
- Demonstrate a kind and caring attitude in contacts with others.
- Maintain a clean environment that gives the appearance of professionalism.
- Provide an amicable atmosphere for those who live and work here.
- General Benefits – Health, dental, vision care, pharmacy and mental health benefits are available to benefited employees working an average of 30 hours or more per week after completing 90 days of continuous service
- Health Promotion Benefits – Health management programs that emphasize improving health and disease prevention
- Retirement Plan – 403(b) plan with contribution matching
- Time Away from Royal Oaks – Holidays, sick time, vacation, leave of absence, vacation donation, and flexible work options
- Educational Benefits – Tuition assistance, continuing education, and professional development opportunities
- Safety – 24/7 on-site security patrol and presence, drug free work environment, random drug testing
- Tobacco-Free Campus – Benefits the health, safety, and well-being of all who live, work, or visit Royal Oaks
- Employee Discounts – Service and entertainment opportunities at discounted prices
- Meal Plan – optional $4/day meal plan which includes salad bar, choice of main courses, drink options, and dessert
- Free covered parking