Senior Living Job Opportunities for a Rewarding Lifestyle
A career in senior living is exciting, rewarding and helps make a difference in the lives of our residents.We recognize that people are our most valuable assets. We are a team and every member of our team shares the same goal - to be first class.
Find out what over 300 dedicated employees have already discovered through senior living job opportunities at Royal Oaks - interesting jobs, excellent benefits, and many advancement opportunities that allow you to touch the lives of residents and improve your career.
As employees of Royal Oaks, we adhere to the following core values:
Make every effort to do each job function right.
Take ownership of problems, questions or issues and assist with problem resolution.
Identify barriers to efficiency and effectiveness in my job and suggest ways to improve it.
Honesty in all interactions with others.
Report of self-errors to correct problems and develop trust.
Treat all persons encountered with dignity and respect.
Promote cooperation and teamwork amongst coworkers.
Demonstrate a kind and caring attitude in contacts with others.
Maintain a clean environment that gives appearance of professionalism.
Provide an amicable atmosphere for those who live and work here.
- General Benefits - Health, dental, vision care, pharmacy, and mental health benefits are available to benefited employees working an average of 30 hours or more per week after completing 90 days of continuous service
- Health Promotion Benefits - Health management programs that emphasize improving health and disease prevention
- Retirement Plan - 403(b) plan with contribution matching
- Time Away from Royal Oaks - Holidays, sick time, vacation, leave of absence, vacation donation, and flexible work options
- Educational Benefits - Tuition assistance, continuing education, and professional development opportunities
- Safety - 24/7 on-site security patrol and presence, drug free work environment, random drug testing
- Tobacco-Free Campus - Benefits the health, safety, and well-being of all who live, work, or visit Royal Oaks
- Employee Discounts - Service and entertainment opportunities at discounted prices
- Meal Plan - optional $4/day meal plan which includes salad bar, choice of main courses, drink options, and dessert
- Free covered parking